We fancy the thought of having a home or even more a virtual planet of our own out here in cyber space. Many questions have been raised on the purpose of this planet. To that, the answer is that we citizens wish only to share the little knowledge and ideas of ours. Naturally, we would indeed welcome comments and thoughts on matters on our planet. No man is an island, and no planet is a solar system.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Maxis wireless broadband (HSDPA) down!

The Maxis wireless broadband (hsdpa) service I am using is still down. Been down since 9.30am or earlier today. Called their service hotline at 1800 82 2000 at about 11.30am, 2 hours after I found out that their service is down.

When I asked what was the problem, I was told that their entire 3G network is down.

When I asked when the broadband service will be restored, I was told that they didn't have a clue.

Now this is suppose to be Maxis customer service, that many believed to be much better than TMNet's.

Duh, am I missing something???

M'sia Bole! Maxis Bole!

Note: Service still down at 1.45pm Disconnected for 4 hours and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home